Saturday, August 20, 2011

Financial Assistance For Maguindanao Massacre Family Victims
















The Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) handed more than P216,000 to every family victims of the late Maguindanao Massacre including the family of Gov. Esmael Mangudadatu.


PCSO chairman Margie Juico said that the assistance given to the 26 families (non media victims)is through the President's directive.

"Pres. Aquino wants to ensure that the family of Maguindanao massacre vicitms will be given compensation so we allotted P6.5 million for them". Juico said.

The 32 members of media was first to received the financial assistance through PCSO.

"This is the second batch (non media victims). The first was the family of media victims which were already given on October last year. I do hope this will help them a lot" Juico added.

Even the family of Reynaldo Momay who were still missing are given a financial support too.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | coupon codes